To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration - Health Administration Concentration
- Master of Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Criminal Justice Administration (Online)
Please complete the inquiry form entirely, click on save button, click on submit button.
Hilbert College maintains rolling admission for the graduate programs on campus. Programs begin in February and August. Online progams begin 6 times a year.
Requirements for Admission:
*Applicants not meeting these minimum requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis.
Complete the Hilbert College on-line graduate application
- Admissions statement /essay of at least 500 words
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from ALL prior colleges
- Current resume
- A personal interview with the Department Chair
- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA *
- Relevant work experience*
If you are a goal oriented adult who can see a vision for your future, Hilbert College will get you there. It is your time, your turn, to create a better future.
Please forward the completed application materials to:
The Office of Admissions
5200 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, NY 14075